If you’re looking for some ESL conversation questions, then you’re certainly in the right place. A list of English conversation questions is useful for any speaking class or for when students want to do some “free-talking” but may lack the skills necessary to do this without any sort of direction.
These questions are interesting, interactive and engaging and your English learners will be speaking to each other for at least 15 minutes easily! Also consider using these questions for private classes where you want to have some interesting questions but not about the same old boring topics. It really is that easy to have better classes. Try out the book today and see for yourself!
1005 ESL Conversation Questions
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Bolen, Jackie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 145 Pages - 07/02/2020 (Publication Date)
If you’re looking for the ultimate source of English conversation questions to have at your fingertips, then you’ll need to consider picking up a copy of this book on Amazon: 1005 ESL Conversation Questions for Teenagers and Adults.
There are 15 conversation questions for 67 topics which means that you’ll be able to make it through and entire semester in style. They work equally well for private, 1-1 classes as they do with large classes of 20+ students.
The questions are engaging, interactive and your students will be speaking to each other in English effortlessly. Sure, you can find ESL conversation questions on the Internet, but it’s just so easy to have them on your phone to take to class with you without having to search around to find them.
Or, consider picking up a physical copy of the book to make for super easy lesson planning. Just copy the page of questions and bring them to class, one copy per two students. It’ll take only a few seconds and it’s the ultimate no-prep solution for those last-minute classes you may not have a lot of time to plan for.
Pick up your copy of the book today on Amazon, but only if you want some serious ESL teaching awesome in your life:
Can I See a Sample Topic with Questions?
If you’re the kind of person who likes to try before you buy, here’s the first topic, along with questions from the book. Like what you see? There are 66 more topics to choose from.
Age and Aging English Conversation Questions
1. What is the best age to be? Why?
2. What’s been your favorite age so far in your life? Why?
3. Do you have any fears about getting older? What are they?
4. Who is the oldest person that you know? Are you close to him/her?
5. Is age important in your culture?
6. Can people of different ages be friends?
7. Are you friends with someone much older or younger than you?
8. What are some of your earliest memories?
9. What was the hardest part about growing up for you?
10. What advice would you give to your younger self?
11. What do you think of retirement homes? Are they a nice option for older people or should they live with family members?
12. What is a good age to “settle down” and get married?
13. Should younger people respect the elderly? Why or why not?
14. Where you’re from, is it okay to ask people about their age?
15. Should job applicants be required to disclose their age to potential employers?
Have your Say about these English Conversation Questions
Do you have any recommendations or ESL conversation topics that you’d like to see? Please leave a comment below and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other busy English teachers, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2020-07-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API