Teaching English abroad but kind of clueless about expat finances?
Ready for awesome in your financial future?
I wrote a book just for you! It’s the first and only out there and it’s geared to the total beginner with regards to investing. It’s so free of jargon that even a 6th grader can understand it!
The Wealthy English Teacher will Help you Get More Money!
The Wealthy English Teacher: Teach, Travel, and Secure Your Financial Future is available on Amazon in Ebook format as well as print on demand physical copies. The electronic version is cheaper and better (you can click the links!) and you don’t actually need a Kindle to get it. Any Smartphone, tablet or PC will do if you get the Kindle App.
10 Simple Steps to Financial Awesome
1. Choosing a job wisely (with advice most specifically tailored to ESL Teachers)
2. Building a small emergency fund
3. Living frugally and paying off debts
4. Advancing your English teaching career
5. Building a full emergency fund
6. Saving your first $10,000 to invest
7. Investing in the financial markets and enjoying life
8. Building passive income streams
9. Planning for the future
10. Enjoying financial freedom
I talk about all these things in the book so if you’re ready to make some positive changes in your life, click the picture below to buy it now.
You could also check out the book’s website, The Wealthy English Teacher for some samples from the book and other Internet goodness. Try before you buy, you know?